We are proud to say that our CloudLight Comforter and Serenity Pillow are Oeko-Tex Certified so you can sleep soundly knowing beddings do does not contain any toxic or allergic substances!
Learn more about what Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex means for you.
What is Oeko-Tex?
Oeko Tex is a worldwide association of independent institutes for product safety and sustainable production in the textile industry. It is a global, independent testing and certification system which ensures that there are no harmful substances are found in the raw textile, intermediate, and end products.
What is Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex?
Standard 100 is used to check harmful chemicals and heavy metals in apparel and other textile products. It offers extensive and reliable safety to ensure that the certified products are safe for human health and for the environment too. The certification tests over 100 harmful substances. Products that receives this certification must re-qualify each year to maintain their certification. These standards hold global validity and are updated every year.
Confidence in Textiles
Bedding products certified according to the Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex are harmless to health. Our CloudLight comforter and Serenity Pillow passed Product Class II test, which is used to test textiles close to the skin (which includes Underwear, outerwear, t shirts, socks, etc).
Verification and specific requirements:
- Exclusion of harmful chemicals such as allergenic disperse dyestuff and pesticides
- Exclusion of carcinogenic substances like formaldehyde (used in textiles as an anti-wrinkle substance).
- Exclusion of legally banned substances such as heavy metals and phthalates
- Parameters for safeguarding health such as skin-friendly pH value and Good colour fastnesses (particularly resistant to sweat and rubbing)
All or nothing at all
- Product certification is only granted if all components meet the required criteria (fabric, threads, interlinings, hook-and-loop closures, hooks, etc.).